Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Poor, Poor Flute...

I was in the band hall the other day, just minding my own business, when somebody bumped into me. This usually wouldn't be such a problem, but I was trying to walk quickly, the tardy bell was about to ring, so I was a little off balance. I tripped, lost my hold on my flute, and it fell. Onto the pole of a music stand. Then it bounced off, and hit the base of said music stand. It is now bent in half, I have to learn about ten pieces in  around a month, and I probably won't get my flute back for at least 2-3 weeks. And not only is my flute bent in half, something that was welded on came off, two keys are bent, and one key hole is bent. Now, I also can't do anything in band, and it's REALLY cold in the band hall...I blame this on the people that walk soooooo slooooooooooow in the halls, because if it weren't for them, I would have actually gotten to class on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment